The last time Apple posted pre-Macworld teasers was in 2002. Apple changed the message of their website daily in the week leading up to Macworld San Francisco 2002:
– This one is big. Even by our standards
– Count the days. Count the minutes. Count on being blown away.
– Beyond the rumor sites. Way beyond
– It’s like a backstage pass to the future
– To boldly go where no PC has gone before
– Full speed ahead: Lust Factor Ten
– Just one more sleepless night
The 2002 lead up brought the flat panel iMac, iPhoto, Mac OS X as standard boot and 14″ iBook.